lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2018

Repaso Grammar 4º ESO Future Tenses


Hi guys!

Aquí os dejamos el repaso de gramática correspondiente a la unidad 3 (future tenses). Os recordamos que si realizáis los ejercicios debéis hacerlos en el cuaderno para entregárselos a la profesora el día del examen.

Good luck!


Exercise 1

Complete the text with the most appropriate form of the verbs, using will, be going to or the present simple.
                 be        give     have    make   not start         not stop

I was standing at the bus stop reading my horoscope in the newspaper. It said “You ________________ good moments and bad moments today.” I looked up and saw the bus coming. Then I realized it _____________ because it was already full. “Oh, no”, I thought. “If I ______________ walking fast, I _______________ late for my first class!” I had just started walking when a car pulled up beside me and one of my classmates leaned out. “Hey, Jean, get in, we ______________ you a lift.” It’s amazing how the bad moments _________________ the good moments feel so much better.

Exercise 2

Complete the sentences with the future continuous (will be doing) and the following verbs.


Lie, see, use, sleep, watch, take, work, wait, decorate, listen

-      When you come back home I________________________________ in my bed.
-      In a few days’ time we___________________________ on the beach.
-      I’ll call jim at six.  – No, don’t. He___________________________ in his office then.
-      I’ll tell him. I__________________________________ him on the train as usual.
-      In a ten years’ time most people_________________________electric cars.
-      I’ll come at one o’clock. – OK. I___________________________for you.
-      It won’t be easy to get in. The warden_______________________the gate closely.

-      Will you help me tonight? – Sorry, I_____________________the concert on the radio.






Exercise 1


1. will have    
2. wasn’t going to stop                    
3. don’t start
4. ‘ll be (OR ‘m going to be)           
5. ‘ll give
6. make


Exercise 2

When you come back home I will be sleepingin my bed.
In a few days' time we will be lying on the beach.
I'll call Jim at six. - No, don't. He will be workingin his office then.
I'll tell him. I will be seeinghim on the train as usual.
We can't meet you on Saturday. We will be decoratingour house at the weekend. In a ten years' time most people will be usingelectric cars.
I'll come at one o'clock. - OK. I will be waitingfor you.
It won't be easy to get in. The warden will be watching the gate closely.
Will you help me tonight? - Sorry, I will be listeningto the concert on the radio. This time tomorrow my sister will be takingher entrance exam. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario