lunes, 28 de enero de 2019

3º ESO FUTURE TENSES

Os dejamos aquí las actividades de gramática de repaso de esta unidad que deberéis hacer en vuestro cuaderno y presentar a la profesora para subir nota.

Exercise 1: Choose will ( 'll ) or ( be ) going to, whichever is correct or more likely, and one of these verbs.

collapse              eat             enter                  explode              have                  increase            leave
paint                   phone        re-open             retire        see                                                show                   be sick                  walk

Example: 1.  Get out of the building! It sounds like the generator 's going to explode.


2.  Tim _________ early before he reaches 65. He mentioned it at the meeting recently.
3.  'I think I __________ home across the park.' ' That's a good idea.'
4.  Next year, no doubt, more people __________ the competition as the prize money increases.
5.  'Can we meet at 10.00 outside the station?' ' Okay. I ________ you there.'
6.  Don't sit on that bench, I ________ it.
7.  I'm not feeling well. In fact, I think I _________ !
8.  Closed over the New Year period. This office _________ on 2nd january. ( sign on an office window )
9.  I'm sure you _________ a good time staying with Richard.
10.                We _________ with Tim tonight. He's asked us to be there at 7.00.
11.                'The 2.35 to Bristol _________ from platform 5.' ( announcement at railway station )
12.                I wouldn't walk across that old bridge if I were you. It looks like it ____________ .
13.                I read in the paper that they _______ the price of gas again.
14.                Do you like my new solar watch? Here, I ________ you how it works.
15.                'Dr Jackson isn't in his office at the moment.' ' In that case, I ________ him at home.




Exercise 2:These sentences refer to the future. Complete them with either going to or the present continuous, whichever is correct or more likely.


I can't go any further. I ________ on that bench for a while. ( sit )
The game _________ at two o'clock tomorrow. I hope you can be there. ( start )
The service here is very slow. I ________ to the manager if we're not served soon. ( complain )
I have a right to be heard, and no-one _________ me from putting my side of the argument. ( stop )
The two leaders __________ for talks later this afternoon. ( meet )
The bank  has announced that it _________ its interest rates by one per cent from tomorrow. ( increase )
Are you _________ my questions or not ? ( answer )
I have to get up early tomorrow. I __________ a physics class at 8.00 in the morning. ( teach )
Before I apply for the job, I _________ more information about it. 
( get )
Brazil ________ Colombia in today's final. ( play )





Exercise 1:

1. 'S GOING TO EXPLODE        
 2. 'S GOING TO RETIRE
3. 'LL WALK    
4. WILL ENTER      
5. 'LL SEE 
6. 'M GOING TO PAINT   
7. 'M GOING TO BE SICK
8. WILL REOPEN     
9. 'LL HAVE      
10. 'RE GOING TO EAT
11. WILL LEAVE      
12. 'S GOING TO COLLAPSE 
13. 'RE GOING TO INCREASE   
14. 'LL SHOW
15. 'LL PHONE

Exercise 2:

1. 'M GOING TO SIT          
2. IS STARTING
3. 'M GOING TO COMPLAIN             
4. IS GOING TO STOP
5. ARE MEETING      
6. IS INCREASING
7. GOING TO ANSWER    
8. 'M TEACHING 
9. 'M GOING TO GET         
10. ARE PLAYING



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario