lunes, 25 de febrero de 2019

Grammar review Unit 5 , 3º ESO


Como hemos estado trabajando las condicionales en clase, os dejamos aquí una actividad que debéis presentar en vuestro cuaderno el próximo 27 de Febrero en el examen.

Good Luck!


Put the verb in the correct form to complete each sentence.

1. If global warming continues, temperatures will rise (rise) even higher.

2.What would you do if you______________(win) a million dollars?
3. If people stopped using cars completely, there______________ (be) much less pollution
4. When it _______________(rain) again, I won't forget to bring my umbrella
5. If I spoke English fluently, I ________________(not/need) to take lessons
6. If Siberia ________________(not/be) so cold, I'd go there in winter
7. Tom will be at the party tonight. If I see him, I __________(say) hello.
8. If it______________(not/rain) so much in England, you wouldn't see so many umbrellas. 
9. I___________(call) you when I get home.
10.Where ______________(you/live) when you move out of your flat?
11. If you __________(can) choose any company, which company would you like to work for?


Exercise 1:

2. won
3. would be
4. rains 
5. wouldn't need
6.  wasn't
7. 'll say
8. didn't rain
9. 'll call
10. will you live
11.  could

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario